Saturday, February 19, 2011

AKU. DI SINI. MEREKA. DI SANA.

Journey With Me




Allow me to quiet thy sad, burdened heart
O brilliant, wondering thinker you are
And question no longer thy role, nor thy part
But journey with me, journey with me

I cannot be found on a page or a screen
Nor fairy-tale fable, nor castle agleam
But maybe, with luck, we can meet in a dream
Come journey with me, journey with me

I'd like you to know all my faults and my fears
To share with you laughter and sorrowful tears
To hold you until all your doubt disappears
Please journey with me, journey with me

I find that you, too, have the same fears as I
The pressure that we only get one first try
You want not to fall for an insincere guy
Well, journey with me, journey with me

So send your dread shivering into the night
Let down the shields you have locked up so tight
Give me your left hand to hold in my right
And journey with me, journey with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...